The following enterprises along with the others decided by the Project Steering Committee (PSC) will be included under this scheme:
- Cultivation of vegetables-vegetables such as cauliflower, okra, tomato, potato will be cultivated on the land provided for economic activities.
- Flower / Fruits production-flowers will be grown for cut flower purposes and fruits such as pomegranate, falsa, etc will be grown for commercial purposes.
- Some agro based small units-preservation of food i.e. mango & lemon pickle
- Raising of fodder crops for livestock-Fodders will be cultivated for their animals i.e. buffalo and goats.
- Cultivation of high value fruits-Fruits like mango & citrus will be cultivated for cooperative marketing or processing.
- Provision of poultry birds (13 female +2 male). Birds will be provided from the government poultry farms.
- Provision of sheep / goats (3 female+ 1 male) of four month age-Four goats of age 6-12 months will be provided from the project cost.
- Provision of buffalo / cow-RSP will provide one buffalo or cow through micro finance as per prevalent terms and conditions.
- Any other activity with the approval of PSC.